Sausage Making Class – Half Day Course (23rd May)
Join us at Corndale HQ to get a hands on experience in the art of sausage making.
This is your opportunity to learn some light butchery, learn where your meat comes from and pick up a new skill.
Included in the course is;
- Tea & Coffee on Arrival
- Selection of meat cuts for sausages
- Knife skills
- Ingredient selections
- What casings to use and the difference of each
- Equipment and how to make sausages at home
- Preparation of the sausage mix
- Stuffing and linking
- Take home 4Kg of sausages.
A light lunch is also included in the price of this course.
Limited places available so please book early to avoid disappointment.